During the confusion and fear of this current epidemic, we want to help keep you up to date on everything happening with the church. If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to the church office. We pray for safety and health for all those in Salem County and beyond.
Dear QBC Family,
We are grateful for the opportunity to gather together and worship the Lord in church again!
Our goal is to provide a safe and healthy place where we can worship the Lord together. Therefore, we have done the following to provide the best atmosphere that we can:
· We are meeting inside the sanctuary.
· We are also live streaming to those at home. We encourage anyone who is at risk or is feeling ill to stay home.
· The CDC recommends mask be worn. We encourage masks to be worn when entering the building until you reach your seats.
· We ask that you maintain at least 6 feet distance between your family and other families when seating. Every other pew has been sealed off with caution tape to ensure proper spacing.
· Any offering can be placed in the offering plate on the welcome desk before or after the service. It will not be passed around during the service.
· There is hand sanitizer available at the welcome table of both the Church building and the Fellowship Hall.
· We have taken special measures to clean and disinfect the church before and after the service.
We look forward to having a safe and joyful services.
Pastor Sky, Pastor
Jay, and Staff